Psychology of High Performance Workshop Registration Now Open
A Workshop For All Coaches Who Want To Help Their Athletes To The Next Level
Angus Mugford from IMG Academy will be coming to Mankato to deliver a workshop for all coaches who want to help their athletes take their performance to the next level.
Calling All Coaches!
Looking to help your athletes reach that next level of performance?
The Center for Sport and Performance Psychology is hosting its 2nd annual Psychology of Coaching workshop, and we are proud to present:
The Psychology of High Performance
with Angus Mugford from IMG Academy
Angus Mugford, Ph.D.
- Director of Personal and Organizational Performance at IMG Academy, an elite training facility in Florida
- Director of Mental Training for Special Operations Forces
- Consultant for the NFL Combine
- Mental training consultant for the NFL, NBA, WTA and ATP, as well as many Division I programs
- Former Director of Mental Training at IMG Academy
When: April 12th from 9:00-2:00
Where: Taylor Center
Minnesota State University, Mankato campus
- $50 before April 4th
- $60 April 5th-10th
- $65 on-site
- $300 for the entire athletic staff at a university or high school!
Lunch will be provided by Chipotle.
See our events page for more details!
Click here to register now! secure.mnsu.edu/eventsconferences/login.aspx